We provide guidance and resources to advanced degree holders interested in pursuing a consulting career. In addition, we liaise with start-ups and incubators in the San Diego area and work closely with them to solve real-world business problems. We provide companies easy access to a large, qualified and dedicated talent pool with deep expertise in diverse disciplines. Consulting companies and Venture Capitalists like 1798, Tech Coast Angels, O’Connect and others have also recruited and mentored interns through APDCC.
We have successfully completed over 20 consulting projects in the past 3 years. Each project is a real-world business problem executed by a 6-10 membered team in 8-10 weeks.
We have so far worked with local start-ups to do:
- Market Entry Strategy
- Business Development Strategy
- R&D Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Marketing and advertising strategy
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Strategic business analysis for financial evaluations
- Interviews with Key Opinion Leaders and payers
- Regulatory and IND enabling research
- Resource allocation and budget development
- Evaluating customer interest and unmet need in the market
- Published 3 White Papers
- Filed IRB paperwork for patient surveys
- Acted as liaisons between companies and physicians to conduct focus groups
- Conducted interviews with Key Opinion Leaders
- Performed secondary market research
- Created the roadmap for an IND application
- Experience in grantsmanship for start-ups
What can we bring to you:
- Through our diverse cohort of graduate students and post-doctoral fellows, we provide you with a smart, eager-to-learn and passionate talent pool.
- In-depth fact-based analysis and actionable recommendations
- Deep expertise in diverse fields ranging from biology, biomedical engineering, oncology, neuroscience, management, engineering etc.
- An invaluable opportunity to scout for and mentor new talent
- A prospect to develop deeper ties with research institutes on the mesa
- Consulting services are provided pro bono